Did you know that your “parenting vows” are at the root of many conflicts with your child?
If you’re like most parents, you probably entered parenthood with love and a little bit of anxiety…loving your child and hoping to be the best parent each step along the way.
Over time, conflict with your growing child naturally increases. Sometimes you over react.
Then you feel guilty, frustrated and exhausted by repeated conflicts with your child.
You think, “What am I doing wrong?” Or, you say to yourself, “There’s got to be a better way!”
We help you find that better way:
- discover what your parenting vows are
- find out how you got them
- learn about their up and down sides
- understand your parenting vows
- get ideas on how to deal with them
Meet parent hackers extraordinaire; Natasha Solovieff, BSN, M.Ed., PHN and Joy Cloutier, BA, BSN, PHN
We’re the coaches of your parenting class, The Secret of Your Parenting Vows. We’re here to shed some light and love on something that affects all parents, yet nobody specifically talks about. Listen in!
If you said “that’s ME!” to one or more scenarios identified in the video, enroll now in our class, The Secrets to Parenting Vows.
We’ll tell you now to get those love bubbles flowing between you and your son or daughter, even when you are splat in the middle of a parenting challenge. Yes!
- something that is at the root of a lot of your guilt,
- the secret of your wonderfully loving parenting vows,
- how parenting vows are different than other vows you are familiar with.
- 24/7 access so you can listen as your schedule permits,
- 4 segments, each 15 – 30 minutes long,
- access to us/coaching through a private group.
- yourself nodding your head ‘yes’ because you relate to what is being said,
- strategies to move through what you said ‘that’s me’ to,
- you can energize your hearts desire for a loving home without denying, avoiding, getting washed over, feeling overwhelmed, feeling guilty or…
- more love bubbles!
YOU’ll SAY :
- Just understanding this improves things!
Join others who are saying:
I’ve used the campfire strategy several times since listening to this. Thanks! JC
Loved Segment 3 – so helpful -SM
I felt sad I didn’t know about this sooner. Maybe I can do some things differently as a grandparent, though.- BA
Moved me through some things I was feeling really angry about. – KZ
This has changed my reactions with something really important to me and my child. We’re so much more relaxed now! – LA
How many did you check off?!
Still not sure?
Learn More Information